Welcome, I’m Dr. Noah Kass. As a Manhattan-based Psychotherapist, I'm committed to helping my clients maximize their potential.
Every person is different and requires a personalized approach. Through collaboration, I can help you access strengths and talents you already have, but may not know how to tap into.
The treatment plans I adhere to are goal-oriented, utilizing cognitive behavioral and psychodynamic techniques to achieve optimal results.
Please peruse my site and the services which I offer. Do not hesitate to reach out to plan a complimentary phone consult session or to ask any and all questions which may arise.
- DSW in Clinical Social Work from University of Pennsylvania
- LCSW in Clinical Social Work from New York University
- New York University – Post Graduate Program: Clinical Approaches To Addiction
- Center for Modern Psychoanalysis - Certificate Program
- Trained in Cognitive Behavioral and Harm Reduction techniques